£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently working exclusively with an acquisitive Private Equity owned Manufacturing Business that has been highly as they search for a Financial Controller to join then for 6 months through a period of internal change.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning multi site Business based in Leicester with the ability to work remotely on occasions.
As the Financial Controller you will be tasked with group consolidations and managing the reporting timelines.
- Maintain monthly and annual of group consolidations
- Co-ordination of Audit and Cash Flow
- Statutory accounts preparation and regulatory filings as required
- Line manager for finance team
- If relevant, bank covenant compliance
- Oversee preparation and filing corporation tax returns
- Key role in monitoring and continuing to improve Group internal controls and risk management framework
- Establishment and monitoring of Treasury function
- Group Business Plans
- Medium and long-term cash management
- Support to potential new projects or potential acquisitions
- Support in potential acquisition projects, including leading the Finance integration as required
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Manufacturing Experience is desirable
- Ability to coach & mentor
- Ability to engage with all levels within the business
- Available to start immediately
Up to £75,000