£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a fast growth SME Business in Cumbria for a Financial Controller who will take on significant operational responsibility.
- Manage the businesses financial accounting processes, prepare annual forecasts and budgets, monthly management accounts and business plans
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for the Senior Management Team
- Establish a strong relationship with the Operations leadership, linking key performance metrics with financial impacts and working collaboratively to provide value adding outputs
- Delivery of month end accounts and production of timely analytical reports providing actionable, commercially relevant insights
- Provide clear recommendations on the balance of profitability and customer service quality
- Providing financial support for strategic and tactical commercial decisions, challenging assumptions and providing commercial appraisal
- Deliver effective internal controls over all financial systems which comply with financial control standards and best practice.
- Manage operational KPI's
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with several years post qualification experience in Commercial Finance and Business partnering roles.
- Strong leadership and management skills and experience
- Highly effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication capability.
- Must have past experience in operational roles and demonstrate an ability to integrate and work closely with non financial counterparts in a leadership capacity
- Enthusiastic, dynamic finance professional with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proactive self-starter and results orientated