Gleeson Recruitment are currently working on an exclusive basis with an excellent client based in Birmingham City Centre who are recruiting for a Financial Controller. The role offers a great package of £50,000-£60,000 + Car allowance, 6% Pension, 28 days holiday and early finish on Fridays.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively manage and control the financial accounting operations for the business which includes financial reports, maintenance and design of controls and budgets to enhance the accuracy of the companies reported financial results.
Key Responsibilities: Financial Controller: Birmingham
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively
- Preparation of all consolidated Statutory Accounts
- Developing management accounts procedures and responsibilities
- Budget and Quarterly Forecast preparation
- Management accounts preparation for Property and Central Services
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of the consolidated company monthly management reports
- Balance Sheet accounting
- Responsibility of treasury function - cash flow management of the company
- Managing transactional team and overseeing / reviewing sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, cash posting and all general ledger entries
- Liaise with auditors and preparing audit packs
- Project management of process changes and implementations
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA,CIMA,ACCA) looking for a Financial Controller position in Birmingham city centre please do get in touch