High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£200 - £240 per day + bens
7 months ago
This is a unique, superb opportunity to join an award-winning, high-profile client, within a Financial Analyst capacity - based at one of High Wycombe's well established clients.
As the successful Financial Analyst, you will be working closely with the Finance Business Partnering team, and you will initially be hired on a temporary basis, initially for around 4 months, with the potential of permanency subject to performance and sign-off.
You will ideally be available at short notice, be able to work closely with all levels of stake-holders and have some recent, tangible experience of working within a similar role.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking the following duties:
- Preparation and producing the monthly management accounts, as well as monthly reporting
- Working closely with the wider finance reporting team
- Ensuring that there are robust financial controls in place and adhered to
- Responsible for variance analysis for the specific and relevant business units
- Monthly financial reporting packs
- Assisting with CAPEX reporting and forecast updates
- Consolidating budgets and forecasts and 5 year plans
- Providing year-end audit support
- Ad-hoc project work
Profile of the successful Financial Analyst:
- Superb communication skills
- Versatlie with all areas of Excel
- Strong business partnering skills
- Available at short notice for interviews
This superb Financial Analyst role is ideally suited to candidates who are potentially Part-Qualified, or Finalist level candidates within ACCA/CIMA - but applications from candidates who are stop-studiers, or Qualified by Experience are also welcomed.
Please contact me for further details and a full job spec