£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
3 months ago
Our client is a well-recognised UK brand and a market leader in it's field. Due to a recent internal re-structure, our client is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst (or Data Analyst) to join the finance team, initially on a 6 month FTC basis.
You will ideally be available at short notice for interviews and to start a role, and be able to offer recent experience of covering modelling, forecasting and analytics. You will also potentially have a finance background, and working with large data sets, in a complex environment.
This role will be home based initially, but the potential to move back to the Bracknell offices at some point within the 6 months.
The successful Financial Analyst / MI Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working closely to support the Finance Team
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement - across spreadsheets, processes and systems etc
- Assist the Financial Planning and Analyst team with forecast Excel modelling and data manipulation
- Provide general modelling and analysis support for the finance and IT functions
- Support the finance and other teams to ensure processes and data quality are robust and of high quality
- Pro-actively liaise with a wide range of staff internally to obtain information/data required and make clear requests to ensure they are confidently acted upon
- Assist the Financial Planning team with month-end reporting
- On receipt of MI requests, clarify the requirements and prioritise and plan the workload
Essential profile for the successful Financial Analyst / MI Analyst:
- High class analytical skills - potentially a finance or IT background, but possessing a strong Maths/numbers background
- Able to manage multiple work streams
- Excellent Excel modelling skills with advanced formulas
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail orientated to ensure high quality output
In return, my client can offer a superb benefits package (25 days holiday, health care, dental plan, life-assurance, and potential extension beyond the initial 6 month contract).
Please get in touch for further information and for a full job spec. This role is to be hired on a 6 month FTC basis, so ideally you will be available at short notice to commence this Financial Analyst / MI Analyst role. Initially this role will be based at home, with a plan to return to the office prior to the end of the 6 months.