Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Financial Analyst - Wolverhampton - to £30k per annum plus bonus & benefits. Superb opportunity to shine, in a brand new role that will support the current finance team.
We are working with a well-established organisation based in Wolverhampton. Due to recent growth, this business is now seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to support their efforts to continuously improve their financial planning & reporting, and cost management.
The Financial Analyst will be pivotal to the formulation & monitoring of KPIs within the finance team and the wider operational aspects of the business. This individual will also be responsible for developing a range of performance measures and benchmarks to ensure costs, variances and sales figures are reported & explained accurately.
A background that includes the following will be highly-regarded:
- Providing data analysis & reporting support to all commercial teams
- Creation of analytical tools for the finance team
- Becoming the "go to" person for Finance for cost, margin and pricing analysis
- Partnering with the senior exec team to report on KPIs
- Developing a suite of reports to support cost reduction programs across operational areas
- Supporting the Management Accounts team at month and year end
- Provision of ad hoc analysis as required by the Finance team
- Advanced Excel, Business Warehouse, plus extensive use of an ERP
This position is a newly-created role, designed to support various aspects of a long-term financial planning across the business.
The successful Financial Analyst will have a solid foundation in complex data manipulation, ideally within a large, multi-sited business. You will have extensive skills in Excel plus relevant experience in the production of meaningful and insightful cost & variance analysis, customer benchmarks and financial reports. You will need a positive and supportive personality with good communication skills.
This organisation boasts an inclusive and highly-professional team ethic, within one of the Black Country's most established businesses.
Salary for this role will be £28-30k, plus bonus & other benefits. To apply, please click on the link, or call Jo Payne on 0121 752 9950 for an initial conversation.