Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£200 - £300 per day
7 months ago
My client are looking for a finance analyst who is capable of budgeting & forecasting, producing month end analysis and working with the operational side of the business for a 3-6 month contract.
This is a key role within the finance team with an important part of this role concentrated on the value add side of finance. The role is critical in helping the business through a number of business critical projects.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Business partnering with operations managers and senior stakeholders
* Developing solutions and problem solving
* Dealing with large and sometimes complex data and providing analysis
* Reviewing trends and producing commercial insight
* Analysis issues and reporting back on what could be improved
* KPI Management and improvement Profile
* High attention to detail
* Excellent business partnering skills
* Excellent on excel
* Change management experience
* Commercially minded
The role is for an initial 3 months and is offering £200-300p/d umbrella.