£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car + bonus
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a international business in recruiting a Financial Accounting Manager. My client are a high growth and acquisitive business who operate in a sectors that have seen an increase in demand during the pandemic.
The Financial Accounting Manager role would ideally be suited towards a first mover (with post qualified experience) from the profession or someone who has already made the move into industry. You will be a qualified accountant ACA or ACCA and looking to develop your career in a managerial role.
As well as the duties listed below the successful candidate will also play a key role in integration of acquisitions and help to roll out a new consolidation tool for the business.
Typical duties include:
- Providing leadership and guidance to the business on accounting matters;
- Working closely with the divisional finance teams and the locally based group accounting team to produce multi-currency consolidated management accounts on a monthly basis;
- Review and preparation of monthly board pack.
- Review and preparation of annual group consolidated financial statements and play a key role during the annual audit process.
- Review of current consolidated reporting framework, evaluate options to modernise, and drive forward this project to completion in a timely and orderly fashion;
- Work closely with the divisions to assist in reviews and prepare acquisition accounting entries for rapidly growing business;
- Ongoing Ownership and maintenance of global chart of accounts, group accounting policies, IFRS approach papers, etc; and
- Direct line management of the Financial Accountant and Junior Financial Accountant.