£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Hybrid/Flexible hours/Study Support
20 days ago
Are you a part qualified or QBE Financial Accountant? Are you driven, ambitious and thrive off a challenge? Would you like to work for leading national organisation?
We are excited to be supporting a UK leading company based in Leicestershire. This growing business has a fantastic history and have been paving the way in their market for over a decade. We are on the lookout for a Financial Accounting Analyst to join a busy and proactive finance team. In this role you will be working closely with the Financial Accountant and be involved in the day-to-day Financial Accounting, VAT and monthly reporting of the business.
This position offers a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience, alongside other great benefits and that all important study support.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviewing and reconciling Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ledgers.
- Allocating recharges.
- Supporting with month end journals.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Involvement in year-end Audit process, including preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Monthly reporting on data collation from intercompany/intracompany.
- Assisting with reviews and streamlining of processes and procedures.
Is This Role Right For You?
This is a great opportunity for you to join a steady and stable business who are at the top of their game. You must be self-motivated, able to use your own initiative and be a great communicator. You will need to have a good understanding of financial systems and controls. You will need to be studying towards a professional accounting qualification or qualified by experience. You must have strong IT skills including Excel. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Study support
- Pension up to 10% matched
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.