Walsall, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
May 2022 start
Are you part way through your ACA? Looking to take the leap into Industry? Or are you part way through your ACCA, have experience in a financial accounting looking for a new challenge?
A well-known, multisite business operation based in South Staffordshire is looking to recruit a part qualified Financial Accountant, to join their large finance team on a permanent basis. As the part qualified Financial Accountant you can expect a salary of up to £38,000 per annum + study support and salary increase post qualification.
The Financial Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and take responsibility for the production and year end statutory accounts- to be successful in this role you will need knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP.
You will be welcomed into a relaxed office environment, where everyone works collaboratively, with many different career progression pathways. Hybrid working is on offer!
Financial Accountant duties
- Liaise with the external auditors working closely with Finance team to complete the annual audit.
- Analyse financial reports, identify any issues which arise and support the year end process
- Analyse financial reports for the Group, working across intercompany and multiple systems
- Calculate major provisions, review the calculation of other provision and track and report movements.
- Post monthly intercompany transactions, in line with group policy and processes
- Take charge of all balance sheet integrity, ensuring best practice is adhered to always
- Ensure all statutory submissions and on time, accurate and compliant
- Have involvement with project work to support senior management
- Remain up to date with changes to reporting frameworks and legislation
For more information please get in touch! I will be shortlisting early next week!
To apply for the Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.