£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Are you currently studying toward your ACA/ ACCA? Do you want to join a stable business with year on year growth?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a UK wide, multi-site organisation with a head office based near Cannock, and assisting with their need to recruit a part qualified Financial Accountant, reporting directly into the Financial Controller. Depending on experience the successful candidate can expect a salary between £25,000 - £35,000 + full study support.
This Financial Accounting role would best suit someone who is looking to complete their ACA/ACCA, who enjoys taking ownership of their workload.
The business are offering hybrid working, with the opportunity to work from home 2 times per week.
Financial Accounting duties:
- Ensure the timely preparation and review of period end management accounts. Ensuring key accruals, prepayments and other adjustments are accurate and posted each period.
- Ensure the fixed asset register is maintained (additions/disposals/depreciation).
- Managing fixed asset register.
- Ensure preparation of periodic balance sheet reconciliations, GL analysis and supplier statement reconciliation reviews.
- Assist with periodic bank reporting, including cash flow and financial covenants.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly VAT/MGD returns, including analysis and investigations and corporation Tax.
- Manage the preparation of annual employment tax reporting (P11D's, PSA, etc.) ensuring these are completed on time.
- Manage and prepare the annual statutory accounts.
- Liaise with and provide support to company auditors as and when required.
- Liaise with and provide support to internal stakeholders (Site and support office teams, Board of Directors).
- Assist in the production of periodic forecasts and annual budgets, including EBITDA, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
To apply for the Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.