Financial Accountant (Part Qualified)
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + pension
about 2 months ago
Are You Part Financial Accountant (Part Qualified)? Would You Like To Work For Leading National Organisation based in Dudley? If So, Then Please Read On.
As Financial Accountant (Part Qualified) Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Maintenance Of The Fixed Asset Register
- Reporting On Capex Spend To Senior Stakeholders
- Review Of Monthly Journals
- Preparation Of VAT Returns
- Involvement In Year-End Audit Process, Including Preparation Of Statutory Financial Statements
- Monthly Reporting
Is This Role Right For You?
This Is A Great Opportunity For You To Join A Steady And Stable Business Who Are At The Top Of Their Game. If You Enjoy Working In A Close Knit And Local Team, But In A Large National Business This Could Be The Right Role For You. Full Job Description Available.
Financial Accountant (Part Qualified) Person Specification:
- Strong Academic Background, Including Studying Towards A Professional Accounting Qualification
- Experienced Working Within An Accounting Environment
- Strong IT Skills Including Excel
- Knowledge Of Accounting Processes, Procedures And Controls
- Salary Up To £27k Per Annum
- Study Support
- Open Plan Offices