Group Financial Accountant - Reading
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + annual bonus + study support + 25 days holidays + pension
I'm delighted to be supporting our Global B2B client, based in Reading, as they seek an enthusiastic, career-driven ACCA/CIMA studier for a newly created Group Financial Accountant role. Offering a superb study support package, annual bonus and pension, and hybrid working, this is an exceptional role for candidates who are embarking on their finance career, and want to work within a friendly, supportive environment. Ideally you will be able to offer recent Financial Accounting experience, and likely to have come through from the AAT Studies and now progressing with ACCA or CIMA.
This role sits within their UK Head Office, in Reading and are ideally looking at working 1-2 days per week in the office.
This is an exceptional role to work for a high profile, passionate business, as a Group Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role is working within a Group finance team of 4 and your duties will be varied and you will receive full training where needed:
- Preparing monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns for the Group
- Assisting with Statutory Accounting
- Active involvement with daily balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing weekly cash flow forecasts
- Assist the team with Fixed Asset reporting
- Assisting the team with Group Annual reports
- Active involvement with month end reporting
- Assisting the wider Group with continuous improvement on systems and business processes
- Regular calls with both the UK the International finance teams