£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bens
about 1 month ago
Asset Financial Accountant
Based in Windsor, the Asset Financial Accountant, will bring significant experience to new business unit within this global financial services client. You will be fundamental in the design and implementation of new controls and processes and shape the future operation.
Lead Financial Accountant (Asset)
- Lead with the production of all statutory reporting, delivering efficient and robust operational financial processing and control, ensuring that robust systems and procedures are in place to ensure a disciplined approach to such activities to ensure that there are no major audit differences and achieving year on year improvements.
- Act as the finance point of contact for system development, migration and upgrades. Support Head of Change Management where required.
- Support the Head of FP&A manager to understand variances to forecast and budgets to support informed financial commentary.
- Ensure the compliance for all the European branches and subsidiaries.
- Responsibility for ensuring tax, VAT and accounting compliance
- Manage the month end process ensuring all deadlines are met, including balance sheet reconciliation and oversee the production of all month end reporting.
Own the process to manage the year-end audit, attending planning meetings, owning the production of pre-audit information, liaising with our external auditors and query resolution during the audit.
Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience in setting up financial controls.
Ability to think operationally, strategically and make sound, commercial business decisions.
Experience working within financial services, ideally in asset finance.