£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Financial Accountant - brand new opportunity with a delightful, vibrant company based in Telford.
This is a role that will suit an AAT qualified individual with a strong, all-round background in ledgers, treasury and statutory reporting.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- Preparation of financial accounts
- VAT and other HMRC returns
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Cash forecasting
- Supporting the Management Accountant & Financial Controller with adhoc tasks for reporting purposes
This is an opportunity that will offer a salary ranging from £28-32k per annum, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have a solid "bookkeeping" background, with strong Excel skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.