4 months ago
Financial Accountant - Bracknell
A market leading and established Technology organisation in the Bracknell area is looking to recruit a Qualified Financial Accountant to support the accounting and financial reporting activities of multiple entities. It is a very dynamic environment and the Financial Accountant will need to demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply accounting principles and work with various departments within the company on cross-functional activities and regions. This organisation is looking for a high energy, problem solving individual with a good work ethic and be able to work to strict deadlines.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly management accounts, including recording all journal entries for multiple UK and international entities,
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all designated entities,
- Review 3rd party month end packages of international subsidiaries and upload to ERP systems.
- Intercompany accounting including month end eliminations, reconciliations, as well as quarterly intercompany billing preparation and payment coordination,
- Maintaining bank activities including monthly revaluations of bank accounts,
- Support with international payroll activities for designated subsidiary,
- Preparation of quarterly VAT and EC Sales returns,
- Fixed assets administration,
- Day to day management of AP function,
- Liaise with US Finance Shared Services and 3rd party providers to complete accounting activities as necessary,
- Completing and submission of regular business surveys,
- Support with external audit requirements for designated entities,
- Support in additional projects and analysis.
As the successful Financial Accountant you are likely to have significant experience in:
- The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent) with a minimum of 5-years' industry experience or finalist level
- Possess strong analytical skills with good attention to detail,
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes,
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Proactive and delivery focus approach to all responsibilities with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and follow through,
- Advanced Excel skills incl. data manipulation,
- NetSuite and Oracle experience desirable.
You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.