Financial Accountant - new position for a growing business based in Telford.
This is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation in a role that will look after the day-to-day running of a small finance team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all day to day finance operations
- Balance reconciliations
- Resolving queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- Preparation of financial accounts
- VAT and EC sales reports
- Payroll calculations
- Overseeing the ledgers
- Managing the P&L
- Provision of information for budgeting & forecasting purposes
- Assisting the Financial Controller with ad hoc tasks as required
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a salary ranging from £30-35k per annum plus benefits, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as an experienced accountant within manufacturing.
Formal qualifications are not a requirement however - personality fit and a positive attitude are key attributes for success in this role.
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.