£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, parking
3 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first time mover to join a well known corporate business based in Lichfield, Staffordshire, as their Financial Accountant. The role and business would be a excellent first step out of Practice for a newly qualified ACA/ ACCA, offering a fantastic working environment, interesting role, supportive management and team, and career progression.
ROLE: The Financial Accountant role will be responsible for:
- Provide assistance in the preparation of the companies' statutory accounts and supporting schedules for half year and year end audits;
- Ensure the statutory accounts are prepared and presented in accordance with applicable accounting standards;
- Responsible for all inter-company accounts and reconciliations;
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to;
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable;
- Review of other Group reporting requirements, for example, quarterly fixed assets returns and other balance sheet information requested;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Carrying out monthly tax preparation work including VAT.
WHO WE SEEK: The successful Financial Accountant will need to be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), who is looking to embark on the next step in their career in Industry, from having been trained in Practice.
We seek a top performing Accountant who is strong technically, with excellent communication skills, highly organised, and able to multi-task. You will be a team-player, someone who can work to deadlines, and build excellent relationships both internally and externally, at all levels across the business.
PACKAGE: In return, the package on offer for the Financial Accountant role in Lichfield, is a salary of up to £45,000, plus additional benefits such as excellent defined contributory pension, good holiday allowance, discretionary bonus, free parking, private health care, and many other benefits that will enhance your package, including discounts and vouchers.
If you are interested in being considered for this excellent opportunity, as Financial Accountant for a leading business in Lichfield, Staffordshire, please apply with your CV to this advert at your earliest convenience, or feel free to get in touch directly with us ASAP with any questions. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, this Financial Accountant role is based in Lichfield, Staffordshire; therefore is easily commutable from across the West Midlands, Coventry, Warwickshire, West Leicestershire, the Black Country, Sutton Coldfield, and Birmingham.