Are you a Financial Accountant looking for your next challenge, and are you keen to work for a successful business with a global reach? Look no further, this is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to work for a company who specialise in exciting construction projects worldwide. Based in Walsall, West Midlands, we are seeking a Part or Qualified Accountant to join a friendly, supportive team, who can offer an interesting career with full training and development.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the production and consolidation of monthly financial reporting, quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets using MS Excel and Hyperion reporting packages (HFM). Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the consolidation of the monthly Hyperion accounts, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow for all companies worldwide, and preparation of related reports.
- Preparation of weekly cash reports.
- Assist in the production and consolidation of quarterly forecasts and annual budget schedules of all operating companies, and preparation of related reports.
- Maintenance and updates of Excel-based internal reporting systems.
- Review of group consolidation packs during the half year and full year statutory reporting process.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Ongoing continued development of the financial reporting processes.
The successful Financial Accountant will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or part-qualified Accountant (nearing completion of their studies) and have robust experience working within a Finance Department and assisting with financial reporting. You will have strong MS Excel skills, and ideally hands-on experience of working with a large ERP system and/ or financial reporting tools such as Hyperion (HFM).
In person, we seek a Financial Accountant who is highly organised, can work to deadlines, detail-orientated, accurate, and who has good problem-solving skills. As this Financial Accountant role has global relationships to build and develop, we also need someone with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This Financial Accountant role, based in Walsall, West Midlands, is attracting a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience. There is a 10% bonus, private healthcare, and a defined contributory pension; as well as other incentives to financially enhance your overall package.
If you are keen to be considered for the Financial Accountant role based in Walsall, West Midlands, please apply at your earliest convenience, as we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.
The offices offer free parking, and are easily reached from locations within South Staffordshire, such as Lichfield, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Brownhills, Cannock; and also the Black Country such as West Bromwich, Willenhall, Bilston, Wednesbury.