£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Gleeson are currently working with a superb business based in Coleshill who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACCA,CIMA,ACA) to join them as a Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant is a key role which will focus on supporting the existing finance function in developing, streamlining, documenting and embedding updated financial processes into the business to eliminate & mitigate process risk through a fully compliant group wide program of Internal Control. This in turn will offer huge amounts of exposure to group wide processes and procedures.
- Improve Internal Control Management by updating Internal Control System
- Support the generation of a comprehensive Process Control Framework, across all departments, documenting all processes and procedures against guidelines.
- Developing an Internal Control Program to ensure consistent compliance with all procedures (either directly in the business or via the shared services provider).
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the day to day site activities to include:
- Review of financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory and external reporting
- Month End activities
- The Financial Accountant will need to work closely with a range of internal groups in both the local and wider group and will need to be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
Experience & Qualifications:Financial Accountant:Coleshill
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience working in an internal controls/audit environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS.
- Experienced user of ERP systems (preferably SAP) with strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant who has either qualified in the profession or in industry who are looking to join a forward thinking employer that offers great exposure, progression, flexible working with a good work life balance.
For more info please do get in touch.