Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcare, flexi-bens
6 months ago
Are you a Practice Trained Accountant looking for your first move into Industry? Do you want to work for a global manufacturing business - a market leader in its field, and private-equity backed - yet have the reassurance and training of a charismatic & supportive Group Financial Controller? Look no further, this Financial Accountant role is offering the best in training & development, great work environment, competitive salary, and guaranteed career progression within 2-3 years into a Group Financial Controller role.
This Financial Accountant role is varied, and will include all financial aspects of reporting and accounting, as well as project work as required. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts and associated analysis.
- Review and follow-up of issues identified during monthly management accounts reviews, including identification and resolution of potential issues or exposures.
- Accounting for a number of intermediary holding companies.
- Delivery of annual financial reporting, including provision of financial information to the external auditors.
- UK subsidiary statutory accounts under FRS 102.
- Periodic review and challenge of accounting records and performing internal control reviews.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as requested by the Board.
The successful applicant to this Financial Accountant position will have trained in Practice, and be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CA, ACCA). You will have experience with FRS 102, with good financial modelling/spreadsheet skills, and able to produce professional reports and working papers, written and presented in a style suitable for presentation to senior management. Attention to detail is essential.
In person we seek someone self-motivated, with the desire to learn and ambition to progress further. You will be self confident with strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels within the organisation as well as with external parties.
The Financial Accountant role based in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands is offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience, plus defined contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, flexi-benefits; and rapid development and career progression into the Group Financial Controller role within the next 2-3 years.
If this Financial Accountant role in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, sounds like your perfect next step, or if you want more details on the business or role, please apply with your CV, or get in touch directly at your earliest convenience. Thanks!