£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
This is a very interesting opportunity to work for a large global organisation that is one of the world leaders within there industry. This is an EMEA focused role to be responsible for the EMEA Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring that all entries are valid and accounted for.
The successful Financial Accountant will be working for an employer who is very well established and supportive within the development and progression of there employees.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, SSC standards and SLA's
- Reconcile selected general ledger accounts, review journal entries
- Recognise and communicate potential issues/risks
- Assist with internal and external audit
- Calculate and prepare financial reports, to summarise financial and operating information and reconcile differences
- Provide analytical review and data analysis as required
- Responsible for journal preparation, uploading and posting, including, Fixed Assets, Prepayments & Accruals
- Assists with monthly and annual closings
- Prepare as required statutory consolidation packs for review by the local financial controllers
As the successful Financial Accountant you are likely to have significant experience in,
- Studying/Part Qualified with recognised accounting body (ACA, ACCA,CIMA)
- Understanding of record to report practices
- Relevant general accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, access, word etc
They have a very good benefits package which is available to the successful Financial Accountant. To apply for the Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.