£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Gleesons are currently recruiting for a qualified Financial Accountant to join a well known successful client of ours based in Coleshill.
The post of the Financial Accountant will be working as part of a small team which is an important part of a wider finance function and will cover aspects of financial and statutory accounts production. This role will based out of the Coleshill office
Key Skills: Financial Accountant, Coleshill
- Responsible for month end activities and month end journal entries for assigned entities (accruals, payroll, prepayments, foreign currency balance revaluations, etc) and timely reconciliation of all GL accounts
- Responsible for cash forecasting
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Calculating cost centre re-allocations and intercompany recharges
- Cash disbursements to suppliers (or intercompany entities)
- Corporate cost controlling
- Management of all intercompany loans
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Financial reporting to group and liaison to assist with Group month-end close
- Assisting with any audit requirements (i.e. prepare schedules, reconciliations, analysis of account balances, etc.) and interface with auditors as needed.
- Manages fixed asset process and related controls and reconciliations
- Assist in the design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in resolution of any accounting and internal control issues related to G/L accounting operations.
- Carrying out monthly tax preparation work including VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat for the UK
- Balance sheet reconcilliations
Qualifications: Financial Accountant, Coleshill
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,CIMA, ACCA)
- Qualified experience within either practice or industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS or UK GAAP is essential
- Preparation of VAT/Intrastat returns is essential
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, forward thinking and flexible organisation in a role that offers huge amounts of exposure and experience. If this is of interest please do get in touch