£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Study Support
17 days ago
Are you part a qualified financial accountant? Would you like to work for leading national organisation? If so, then please read on.
Based near Birmingham, a financial accountant you will be joining a busy and proactive finance working closely with the financial controller and be involved in the day to day financial accounting, vat and monthly reporting of the business.
You will receive a salary of up to £35k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits and that all important study support.
As financial accountant responsibilities include:
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Reporting on capex spend to senior stakeholders
- Review of monthly journals
- Preparation of vat returns
- Involvement in year-end audit process, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Monthly reporting
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join a steady and stable business who are at the top of their game. If you enjoy working in a close knit and local team, but in a large national business this could be the right role for you. Full job description available.
- Strong academic background, including studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Experienced working within an accounting environment
- Strong it skills including excel
- Knowledge of accounting processes, procedures and controls
- Salary up to £35k per annum
- Study support
- Open plan offices
If this sounds like you, submit your cv or email
To apply for the financial accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your cv will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.