Are you a proactive financial accountant with a keen interest in the 'how's and why's'? Does working in a team who collaborate with a drive on development sound like somewhere you'll thrive?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be partnering with a forward-thinking business looking to add a Financial Accountant into their growing finance team based in Warwick. This is a truly exciting role within a business that has a constant focus on development and opportunity, looking to drive the company forward. Offering a salary of up to £40,000 plus hybrid working and great benefits, this is one not to be missed.
We are looking for driven, passionate financial accountants who aren't afraid to challenge stakeholders to improve functions such as reporting. It is vital that you have great Excel skills and can manage large sets of data, alongside an in-depth knowledge of typical month end processes. In return, the successful Financial Accountant will be rewarded with a fantastic overall package, plus unrivalled progression within 18 months - 2 years.
- Maintain integrity of transactional within the general ledger
- Ensure accurate production of financial reports
- Assist with balance sheets and account reconciliations, ensuring they are performed and discrepancies actioned
- Involved with the external audit, liaising directly with auditors
- Assist in production of UK stat accounts, ensuring UK standards are adhered to and manage auditors expectations
- Reconcile stock and calculate stock costs
- Support assistant accountant through fixed asset reconciliations
- Report governance coordination to group, ensuring agreed reporting definitions and guidelines are adhered to
- Support the new IT system testing with enthusiastic participation in training and testing, offering suggestions for continuous improvement
A bit about you:
- Finalist or newly qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to challenge where needed
- Self motivated with a desire to develop