Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am supporting a technology based organisation, who is way ahead of the times, situated in Wolverhampton, and assisting with their search to appoint a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. The successfully appointed Financial Accountant can expect a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum. Reporting directly into the Senior Finance Manager the individual will be responsible for all things reporting, and continuous improvement of the finance system processes and policies.
This organisation offers hybrid working, with the opportunity to work from home 3 times per week. Full study support is also provided, with a clear development plan in place.
You will be required to:
- Prepare the monthly group reporting schedules of the business for submission into Group
- Ensure monthly control account reconciliations are complete
- Support the Management Accountant to ensure that month end is completed within Group's submission deadlines.
- Support the Senior Financial Accountant to deliver KPI Management Information to the Business, where required.
- Coordinate the preparation of stat accounts
- Manage the Company's cash position, analysing short term receipts and payments and tracking actual position to forecast targets.
- Comply with HM Customs & Excise requirements by calculating, reporting and ensuring payment of the company's VAT liabilities on time.
- Calculate and report the company's corporation tax and deferred taxation assets and liabilities in line with Group and external advisors' requirements.
- Ensure that all inter-company balances are communicated, reconciled and paid in accordance with the group policy, liaising with other divisions as required and uploaded into Group system.
For more information and the full specification please get in touch!
To apply for the Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.