Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a large Property Management business, based in Dudley. They are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
This newly created role, will have responsibility for the production of monthly financial accounts, producing reports and liaising with the wider teams.
This role will allow someone to be involved in other aspects of the accounts process, including ad-hoc project work, forecasting and supporting the FP&A team as required.
This role is ideal for someone who is practice trained, ambitious and personable, to take their first move into industry.
- Production of monthly financial accounts pack for each trading subsidiary to include a profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow on a timely basis.
- Take ownership of all figures within your portfolio of subsidiaries
- Review work of property accountant's/transaction teams and investigate any anomalies.
- Production of variance report with commentary, capital expenditure reporting and bad debt review.
- Support the group financial accountant with month end management reporting for review by UK and Group Finance Directors
- Monitoring of AP/AR ledgers and ensuring their effective administration
- Responsible for loading accounts data into Cognos and undertaking reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Completion of monthly VAT returns.
- Production of cash forecasts.
- Quarterly bank reporting to include financial accounts extracted from the above, covenants and ratio analyses, tenancy schedules and sundry reporting as required by the banking agreements.
- Liaison with asset managers to ensure compliance with all banking consent requirements.
- Production of budget and revised budget at subsidiary level for inclusion at Group level and appropriate for distribution to lenders.
- Production of medium term forecasts (3-5 years) appropriate for distribution to lenders.
- Production of year-end financial statements at subsidiary level in line with FRS 102.
- Production of year-end audit packs and liaison with external auditors.
- Production of tax packs and liaison with tax advisors.
- Review of annual tax computation.
- Preparation of iXBRL accounts for submission to HMRC.
- Liaison with tax advisors to ensure timely and effective responses to HMRC enquiries.
- Assist in the management of the treasury, including foreign accounts
- Provide support to the FP&A team as required.
- Any ad hoc analysis/projects as required
Financial Accountant Package:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Internal gym/ free personal trainer
- Subsidised lunches
- Discretionary bonus