Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a large, successful Wolverhampton based healthcare business, to assist them in recruiting a Financial Accountant to their team. This business is well-established within the healthcare sector and works with Private and NHS Hospitals, Care Homes, Residential Homes, Day Centres and Nursing Homes.
This business is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant, who has the ability to take ownership in delivering accurate financial reporting and compliance requirements. There will be the opportunity to take lead on more strategic projects within the team, with the responsibility of seeing these through from idea to completion. The role will hold responsibility for dealing with several third parties, including external tax advisers to ensure statutory tax calculations are accurate and submitted efficiently.
This role will report into the Financial Director and the business are keen to create a scope for progression once the successful applicant is established.
- Ownership of the balance sheet & cash flow statement in the month board report
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers and posting depreciation on a monthly basis.
- Tax compliance - working with external advisers to prepare and complete the filing of tax compliance requirements
- Budgeting and forecasting - assisting the FD in the completion of the quarterly & annual forecasting / budgeting timetable
- Deliver ad hoc strategic projects - To improve processes, systems and efficiencies throughout the company operations
- Ensure the security, integrity, accuracy and timeliness of financial data and systems
- Develop and improve the accounting systems
- Develop and improve the integration of back-office systems
- Deliver solutions to assist in the control and development of the business
Financial Accountant Package:
- Progression opportunities