£40000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus, excellent pension, flex bens
2 months ago
An outstanding opportunity to join a large PLC based in Warwick, Warwickshire, who seek a top-class Financial Accountant to join their high-achieving finance team. The business is highly supportive, inclusive and forward-thinking in their approach, and offer an excellent package to attract the best talent. This Financial Accountant post is a key role in delivering high quality Statutory and Management reporting.
As Financial Accountant, your key responsibilities will be:
- A key contributor to the Management Reporting cycle, including supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Preparation of the Annual Statutory Accounts, and other reporting matters.
- Assist with the financial close process, ensuring that high quality, timely and consistent reporting is produced.
- Support the timely completion of the annual Tax packs, liaising with the Tax department regarding completion of tax computations.
- A key member in implementing new accounting standards, maintaining accounting policies, and providing expert accounting advice across the business.
The successful Financial Accountant will be be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc), and likely to have trained in Public Practice. You will have solid technical accounting knowledge, with excellent analytical skills, and attention to detail. As you will be regularly liaising with the Senior Management Team and external professional bodies, you must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills. We are seeking a self-starter, and a team-player - someone who can manage their workload to set deadlines and of exceptional quality.
In return, the Financial Accountant will be offered a base salary of up to £47,000 (dependant on experience), a bonus based on both personal and company performance, a 10% contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, and good holiday allowance. There is also a number of flexible benefits on offer, including flexible working, and salary sacrifice car and technology schemes. Career Progression is also a guaranteed, the business is highly supportive in promoting from within, conducting regular career appraisals and offering ongoing development.
If this Financial Accountant role in Warwick, Warwickshire, sounds like an ideal next move for you, or if you want further information, please get in touch and apply to this advert at your earliest convenience. Thank you.