Up to £45000.00 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a growing business based near Stirchley, South Birmingham in search for a Financial Accountant. Established for some time, they continue to grow and are now planning further expansion.
To strengthen the business, they are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Financial Accountant. This is an influential position within the team reporting directly to the FC and supporting the senior leadership stakeholders, you will take full responsibility for leading and developing financial processes within the business.
As Financial Accountant your duties will include:
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statements and other supporting schedules as part of the month end, half year and year end close.
- Preparation of the bi-annual statutory reporting disclosures and liaison with our external auditors.
- Opportunity to assist with the preparation of statutory accounts at year end.
- Reconciliation and review of key P&L, balance sheet and cash flow areas.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for both senior management and non-financial stakeholder purposes.
- Consolidate and manage actions relating to accounting issues across teams.
- Coordination and production of process improvement activities.
- The role will be a pivotal system user and will have to operate across Finance accounting systems.
- The role will work closely with the financial reporting team and will support the overall team objectives through the year.
This role requires a qualified accountant, ideally with experience in an SME or a small-division of a larger organisation:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders
- Experience within new projects
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
You will be a team player who is open-minded, energised and is able to see the bigger picture. A confident, approachable person who is enthusiastic with the ability to drill down into information and make sense of it. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £45,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
Sound of interest...? Click apply to organise a conversation!