Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a well know FMCG organisation based in Birmingham who are recruiting for a qualified Financial Accountant. The role has become available due to an internal move and offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity for progression. This role would ideally suit a qualified accountant with experience working in a similar Financial Accountant role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Stock reporting and reconciliation, liaising with the stock team.
- Responsibility for coordinating balance sheet reconciliations from the team and feeding back any queries.
- Posting of monthly balance sheet entries.
- Coordinating the ATSE Intercompany procedures, posting recharges and liaising with counterparts across the group.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with treasury and reporting treasury movements to group monthly.
- Monthly balance sheet reporting to group.
- Balance sheet forecasting.
- Assisting in the annual audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Assist the Financial Accountant Manager when necessary.
- Adhoc accounting requirements as necessary
For more information on this excellent Financial Accountant position based in Birmingham please do get in touch