Solihull, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Study
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a PE backed business based in Solihull. They require a technically strong PQ/Finalist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer for this role is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience with an excellent benefits package and study support.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash reporting to the Group finance team including weekly cash movements, monthly cash flow statements and involvement in cash flow forecasting/budgets
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet for inclusion in the Board pack with commentary
- Establish fixed asset policies and having ownership of division fixed asset register
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supporting with period end reporting including variance analysis
- Involvement in year-end audit process, including preparation of statutory financial statements for subsidiaries
As Financial Accountant you will ideally have:
- Strong academic background, including studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Experienced in preparing statutory accounts
- Experience within a multi site business
- Knowledge of accounting processes, procedures and controls.
- Strong IT skills including Excel (Navision would be beneficial)