Dudley, West Midlands
£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
My client is a high-growth business based in Dudley. Due to increasing workload within the Accounting & Income Team, I am seeking a Finance Team Leader on a permanent basis. The role will involve monitoring the organisation's sales order processing and invoicing functions, with a view to ensuring the highest levels of integrity across these vital commercial processes.
This will be a challenging and varied role, involving the following principal duties and responsibilities:
- sales order processing and all associated system administration
- managing & maintaining strong relationships with their contracts department
- analysis of pricing and margins
- posting and reconciling income and expenditure
- maintenance of costing schedules & sales analysis
- balance sheet reconciliations
- partnering with the acquisition finance team to ensure new revenue streams are integrated appropriately
- assisting with month end activities
- mentoring of other staff
This role will suit someone with a background in a larger, higher-volume environment, who is experienced in working to tight deadlines. You will be working with a busy yet highly-supportive team, in a business that is fast-paced and rapidly growing.
The ideal candidate will be highly systems-savvy, with advanced levels of Excel, with a passion for process improvement.
Please call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for an initial discussion, or click apply.