Finance Systems Transformation Analyst.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role? Are you a highly organised individual with a strong analytical background and meticulous attention to detail? If the answer is yes then Gleeson Recruitment Group has the perfect opportunity in South Birmingham!
Supporting the Finance Transformation Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the operation and efficiency improvements across Qube data function through successful supporting the business during the Insights Programme implementation; this will lead to improved management information in the business
- First line support for all Group Finance Systems, handling incoming queries and assisting users, create and maintain Qube user profiles in line with access levels and Limits of Authority.
- Support with data maintenance for Property and Purchase Ledger module, maintain Property Workflow data used for Registered invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Deliver training to users and ensure training material is kept up to date.
- Update the quarterly reviews of access levels, roles matrix, user analysis details against HR data.
- Support Transformation team with the Archiving process, systems upload, patches and upgrades
- Assist with creation of Power Query reports ensuring reports are created and maintained to be always fit for purpose and could be use by the business with minimal manual intervention.
- Assist with creation and support of Power App Forms
- Assist with creation and support of Power BI dashboards
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required by the finance team and wider company.
What we would like our candidate to have…
- Previous experience of working in Finance transactions functions.
- A good eye for detail and a right first-time mentality
- Excellent customer service
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of user training
- Working knowledge of QUBE, but not essential
- Driven, assertive and positive with a can-do attitude and inquisitive nature, embracing change.
- Ability to operate effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, be able to work under tight deadlines and demonstrate excellent time management skills.