Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- To be a key player in the Finance Systems Support and Administration team, providing operational support for the Enterprise Performance Management environment
- To ensure that the systems and processes (reporting, forecasting, planning, analytics) are fit for purpose, compliant and up to date with all relevant reporting standards, practices and audit requirements.
- Ensure thatBusiness Sponsors' systems-enabled outcomes are achieved through:
- Managing the delivery of projects and system changes/ enhancements;
- Addressing any reliability issues;
- Tracking service metrics
- Managing budgets
- Managing resources responsible for getting services delivered;
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that service agreements get met and assisting with external vendor services/ contract renewals;
- Analyse, assess and mitigate risks and issues arising;
- Be a consistent and approachable point of contact for the Finance Leadership and their business;
- Ensure compliance with system audit and security reviews;
- Consult with functional groups across Finance sponsors to understand and have clearly articulates business requirements, and ensure that solutions are aligned with business needs;
- Manage the provision of systems support during critical reporting periods such as Month-End/ Half-Year/ Year-End Group Finance reporting, Annual Business Planning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (preferred), or part-qualified;
- Project/ Programme Management discipline - PM Qualification (Desirable);
- Commercial acumen and experience of management around support contracts - ITIL (Desirable);
- 5+ years hands-on experience with delivering changes on Finance systems.
- Understanding of Finance processes around Accounting, Planning, Forecasting, Reporting, and Analytics;
- Experience of delivering significant system changes and solutions in the line whilst maintaining BAU operations;
- Team management: Experience of managing a split-site/ co-located team comprising onshore, near-shore and off-shore staff and external contractors/ consultants
- Positive and professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact effectively across functions and all levels of management.