Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
A well-known, market leading service provider based in Leeds are looking for a Finance Systems Data Analyst to join their team to support a business critical project.
You will be responsible for not only providing support to month end reporting and delivery of data migrations, but you will also act as a data reporting SME performing data extraction and analysis across multiple platforms.
Along with the ability to troubleshoot reporting issues, you will also maintain documentation on data models an provide support across the systems.
What do we need from you?
- Advanced SQL experience with the ability to analyse large data sets and run SQL queries
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP BPC/Cognos/Anaplan/SAP FICO
- Background in Finance OR an understanding of Accountancy principles and systems
- Experience with analytics tools such as Hadoop/Tableau
- Ability to build data transformation models
- Understanding of ETL processes and ability to forecast and report
- Passionate about data and determination to resolve issues
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley for further information.