£40000 - £47000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, parking, flexi-bens
7 months ago
Finance Systems Analyst required for a multi-site business based in Cannock, Staffordshire. We are seeking a highly IT literate systems accountant who will sit within the Finance team, and take ownership for the Financial Systems, deliver timely and accurate Reports, and analyse results.
As Finance Systems Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and support all system users. Be the 'go to' person to fix issues and be able to maintain and improve systems.
- Own the weekly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate distribution, while identifying key areas for improvement. This will include a lot of Excel modelling, utilising macros, therefore VBA knowledge is important.
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting requests using commercial mindset and ensuring reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide the business with relevant data and quality analysis in order enable the Operations team to drive the performance of the business.
- Provide meaningful insight in relation to identification and understanding of trends.
- Support Budgeting and Forecasting processes, constructively challenging submissions and delivering updates and feedback.
- Identify areas of improvement to drive profit performance and margins.
- Detailed analysis of trends and contribute toward base assumptions.
As Financial Systems Analyst, you will have proven experience from working with previous Financial Systems and reporting. Many of the reports are in MS Excel, therefore we require someone with advanced MS Excel skills, including creating excel models, and utilising macros, therefore VBA is important.
Other skills and experience needed for the Finance Systems Analyst role:
- Qlikview and/or SAP experience (ideally with scripting knowledge) would be highly advantageous, although wider experience of other systems will also be beneficial.
- Analytical and diligent and proactive problem solving approach to work.
- Used to working with Big Data.
- Ability to explain analysis and trends to non-finance managers within the business.
This Finance Systems Analyst role in Cannock, Staffordshire, is attracting a salary of up to £47,000 (dependant on experience), plus contributory pension, private heathcare, and other flexible benefits.
To apply for the Finance Systems Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.