Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a high growth organisation based in Stoke on Trent and assisting with their need to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role reporting into the Financial Operations Manager. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of between £22,000 - £30,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running and integration of all finance systems and take ownership of the accounts payable process.
This role would best suit someone with a couple of years Accounts Payable experience, with process improvement/ system development and implementation exposure, who enjoys investigating and is systems savvy!
Finance Analyst duties:
- Provide system admin/ maintenance to ensure a smooth running of month end, year end ect.
- Assist with the development of system reports
- Take ownership of finance system improvement projects to achieve efficiency's
- Identify and implement process improvements across the end to end financial operations team and beyond
- Be the go to for training and produce user guides and training manuals
- Completion of reconciliations
- AAT qualified or studying toward Prince II
- Keen interest in systems - intermediate to advance Excel skills are desirable
- Ability to create strong relationships at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards of professional conduct
To apply for the Finance System Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.