Finance Systems Analyst (PQ ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
Salary Guide: £55,000 - £63,500 + 10% bonus + fully study support if needed + 25 days holiday + flexible benefits
Hybrid working - 2 days per week in the London Office (near London Bridge Tube Station)
We are exceptionally delighted to be working with one of our high growth, innovative businesses who are leading the field in the UK, who seek a Finance Systems Analyst to join the ever-growing finance and IT/Systems teams. This is a unique role to join an enthusiastic and vibrant team who are continually adding high calibre finance staff to their business, in order to constantly process improve on their current systems offerings.
If you are looking for an upward career path and have a high interest in career progression and love working within a close-knit, highly energised business, then please do get in touch. Our client will reward you with training and future career progression and they seek a talented Finance Systems Analyst for their London Office.
Reporting to the Systems Manager, your role as a Finance Systems Analyst will be varied, challenging and rewarding and you will work closely with the Systems, Data and Transformation Teams also, and your role will include the following duties:
- Provide end user training on systems and tools as well as investigating and resolving of user requests and queries
- Data integrity and performing reconciliations between systems where required
- Ensuring interfaces run to schedule; maintain mapping tables and ensure they are robust; maintain good housekeeping routines over data and structures (life cycle management of master data)
- Continuous improvement and collecting data from user requests to identify trends and root causes
- Develop new queries and reports to meet the needs of Finance and stakeholders
- Deliver change activities, deliver system remediations; ensure Finance changes are implemented to plan
- Be agile and flexible to all requests and to work closely with Finance and Systems personnel at all levels
The ideal Finance Systems Analyst profile is likely to include:
- Active studier of CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally previous experience of High Data sets and high volume of data
- Supportive, innovative and high of integrity
- Committed, assertive and career progressive
- SAP or Oracle or similar ERP preferred
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look ups, potential macros but not essential)
- Competitive salary and package
- 25 days holiday, pension, health-care, private medical, study support and study leave
They have a hybrid approach to working and typically will be home based 2-3 days per week, and in their very modern offices in Central London for the rest of the time. Please do get in touch for a full job spec and further details of this superb, exciting Finance Systems Analyst role.