Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
To provide day to day Finance systems support and participate in projects relating to ERP, EPM and associated other financials systems.
- Engage confidently with Finance stakeholders in multiple locations to identify the system and data structure changes required to produce the appropriate business outcomes from an accounting, reporting and FP&A perspective.
- Systems support - help users in the business with support queries relating to the finance EPM system
- Support the Group Finance Management & Financial Accounting/ Reporting process from a functional systems, data and change perspective.
- Troubleshoot systems and data related issues on the EPM platform, and investigate any upstream/ downstream related issues;
- Proactively identify quality and user-experience issues and remediation actions required and passing them to the relevant Finance teams; Focus on continuous improvement.
- Review Change Requests made through change control system
- Participate in projects, upgrades and new implementations of tools and systems
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ CIMA) with a minimum of 2-3 years post-qualified experience in a Finance (FP&A, management accounting) role
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles, standards, and concepts and what these mean from a systems perspective:
- P&L, balance sheet, cashflow;
- Management accounting v Financial accounting and reporting;
- Actuals, Forecast, Plan levels and how these three inter-relate from a systems perspective;
- Demonstrable end-end super-user skills and experience on Accounting, Financial Reporting and Planning & Forecasting systems; Ideally experience of using:
- ERP: GL, AP, AR, FA, Projects (Ideally SAP ECC)
- EPM: Relational (SQL Server) based Reporting, Forecasting & Planning EPM toolsets
- Excel (advanced, vlookups, data manipulation, pivoting and analysing);