This is a superb time to be joining our well-established, award-winning client, due to a recent growth and recent promotions within the business. Our client require a Finance Supervisor to join the finance team, and you will be working very closely with the experienced finance team, and overseeing one experience Accounts Payable Specialist.
Our well-established Maidenhead based International client, offer a unique service to their clients, and operate in over 120 countries worldwide. They are immensely proud of what they have achieved over their life-span and due to a recent promotion, require an experienced Accounts Supervisor to join their finance team.
Your background is likely to have covered all areas of Accounts Payable, and General Ledger and cash and banking support, and you will be able to offer recent experience within a similar role, and potentially have previous experience of supervising or overseeing a small accounts team.
As a Finance Supervisor, your duties will be varied and challenging, and interesting, and will include:
- Responsibility for all of the transactional month-end duties for the Head Office function
- Ensure all transactions are correctly coded and reported, for Accounts Payable, Cash and Banking transactions, and Credit Card transactions
- Active involvement with process improvement and systems work
- Monitoring of daily cash flow and preparing cash flow forecasts with the Head Office
- Preparing and controlling Head Office bank accounts
- Producing and reconcile monthly reports on balance sheet accounts
- Handling all queries on a daily basis, and actioning where needed
- Handling daily foreign currency transactions
- Compiling, entering and posting general ledger journals as required
- Deputising for the Team Leader as and when required
- To provide daily financial support to the wider finance team
- Support the Financial Reporting Team and the Financial Controller on various projects
- Support the implementation of finance systems across the Head Office and wider network, and work closely with the existing IT team
The successful Finance Supervisor will offer:
- Recent experience of working within a similar role
- Excel to intermediate level
- Hands-on finance experience and system savvy, with potentially recent supervisory experience
- Superb communication skills
- Supervising and delegating relevant tasks to the Accounts Payable Specialist
- Switched-on, approachable and happy to work with all areas of the business
Please contact me for further details on this superb Finance Supervisor role, working for one of Maidenhead's key clients. My client can offer full training, as well as superb offices and within easy reach of all public transport links. This will initially be hired on an on-going temporary basis with a high opportunity to become permanent subject to sign off.