£26000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Finance Supervisor - new position for a growing business based in Telford.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a market leading business to appoint a Finance Supervisor to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation that is undergoing a period of very positive change.
Your focus will be to support the ledger & treasury functions of the business.
- Overseeing the team in the day to day operations of the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Ensuring the team are up to date with reconciliations and other outstanding issues for month/year end requirements
- VAT returns
- Fixed asset register
- Supporting the team in the more "hands on" tasks, including invoice processing, matching, coding, and any associated query resolution
- Cash position reporting & balance sheet analysis
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business, ensuring all required information is accessible for reporting purposes
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate with hands-on ledger skills, with a desire to use their additional skills in cash management and other areas of financial accounting. Salary ranges from £26-30k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a similar role with ledgers and treasury exposure
- An AAT qualification
- Personable, supportive and customer-focused attitude
- A strong communicator, able to motivate and mentor key members of staff
- Hands on capabilities, comfortable performing more repetitive tasks where necessary
- Strong Excel skills
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.