Darlaston, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Finance Supervisor - new position for a growing business based in Darlaston.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a West Midlands-based business to appoint a Finance Supervisor to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation in a role that will shape and develop the current team of 10 across both sales & purchase ledgers.
Your focus will be to support the AP & AR functions of the business, with a view to assisting with long-term process and timetable improvements, and team development.
- Leading the team in the day to day operations of the AP & AR functions
- Ensuring the team are up to date with reconciliations, queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- Supporting the team in the more "hands on" tasks, including invoice processing, escalated credit control and any associated query resolution, offering long-term solutions to recurring problems
- Cash position reporting
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business, ensuring all required information is accessible for reporting purposes
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by change and a chance to demonstrate their skills in team leadership. Salary ranges from £30-35k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a role as AP/AR Supervisor/Manager in a larger organisation
- Clear skills in developing KPIs and other performance management benchmarks
- A strong understanding of end-to-end purchase/sales ledger functions and processes
- Exposure to system updates and process improvement
- Strong communication skills, able to motivate and mentor key members of staff
- Hands on capabilities, willing to clear backlogs and assist with more repetitive tasks
- Strong Excel skills
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.