£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi bens
7 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant
Windsor - £60k
International Financial Services client based in Windsor require a qualified accountant preferably with a leasing, lending, asset finance business.
You will be a fully qualified accountant with hands on statutory accounting, compliance, and VAT experience with European vendors
- Primarily responsible for financial control and governance framework for 10 European vendors.
- Consolidated both branch and European subsidiaries
- Lead a small team and ensure compliance to new accounting standards
- Act as the finance point of contact for implementation of operational and financial system changes
- Responsible for managing the month end process including cash management reconciliations, monthly balance sheet preparation, and journal entries for varying currencies (EUR, GBP, JPY, and USD)
- Support the FP&A Manager to understand variances to forecasts and budgets and produce relevant and informed commentary
- Working with key stakeholders including Group Finance and change teams to improve the efficiency of the financial accounting business unit
- Adherence and compliance with J-SOX and IFRS standards
You will be a confident communicator with a hands on and operational background to enable the fledgling department to continue to grow.