Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day + .
about 2 months ago
Finance Manager - Temporary Contract
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be representing our client, one of Birmingham's leading employers who are recruiting for a Finance Manager on an interim basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Head of Shared Services in a dynamic team environment.
Working closely with the Finance Director to assist in managing the team as well as developing the accounting systems and processes.
More specific duties will involve:
- Adding value to the Accounts Payable and Credit Control team
- Work with the team by delegating tasks and deadlines
- Making plans on how to improve the business
- Produce high levels of performance, maximum productivity and minimise costs
- Update the Sales Ledger including the maintenance and enhancement of cash collection performance
- Deal with detailed financial accounts
- Represent the company at all times
- Be responsible for debt recoveries
- Plan and implement operating standards with respect to sales restrictions at Budget, Price increase and other times
- Agree to any changes to credit terms
- Be responsible for invoicing and credit note arrangements
- Have at least 3 year's experience in the similar managerial position
- Be confident in your working approach and dealing with customers
- Be able to introduce successful procedure and processes
- Understanding of Credit Control and Accounts Payable