£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus
2 months ago
Finance Manager - Projects
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a rapidly growing VC backed energy equipment & solutions firm. The business in question has been able to scale up quickly from start-up mode and it is now widely considered as an industry pioneer. Creating customised and high-margin products for OEMs across several sectors our client is seeking to continue expanding their operations globally.
This is a unique opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an ambitious and innovative business that operates in one of the fastest growing markets in the world. Reporting into the Finance Director for Projects, this is a broad role that will continue to develop with an expanding remit as projects progress.
You will provide detailed, robust and timely financial information, involved right from the initial development phase, supporting funding initiatives and site selection for manufacturing plants through to the construction phase where you will work closely with key stakeholders both internal and external to control capital expenditure and other project related costs; then managing the smooth transition into the operating phase where you will analyse data, provide insight and influence key financial decisions.
Using your advanced excel skills you be working with, manipulating and analysing large sets of financial data alongside business partnering cross-functionally in a fast-paced project-based business. For this our client requires a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with a proactive approach to engaging with the wider business and previous experience of using integrated financial models for business planning.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Proactively engage with stakeholders, internal and external, at all levels to provide support and constructive challenge to project costs and underlying assumptions.
- Ownership of the project financial model with a focus on inputs drawn from expertise around the business, with support from specialist modelling resource.
- Generating regular forecasts for the project, including commitments, cashflow etc, with inputs into the corporate forecasts.
- Liaise with the commercial finance team regarding off-take forecasts and the accounting & reporting team on tax and regulatory matters.
- Ad hoc duties as agreed with the Finance Director of Projects
Our client is offering hybrid working with offices based in Warwickshire where the finance team meet up at-least once or twice a week.