£16.00 - £20.00 per hour
12 months ago
6- 9 months
A growing, Innovative, multi-sited business based in Cannock are recruiting a Finance Manager on a temporary basis for a duration of 6- 9 months. Salary for this role will be circa £35k - £38K (£16-£20ph) depending on experience.
This is a superb opportunity for a talented Finance Manager or experienced Management Accountant, to join a business where they will take on full responsibility of UK/ Ireland financials.
Interviews will take place at the start of February with a view to starting within 1 x week.
Please note occasional travel will be required (expenses paid).
Finance Manager Responsibilities include:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Management of fixed asset registers
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Intrastat submissions
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Supervising & supporting the team across the Group
- Complex reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks as required
(Full Detailed Job Description available)
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/Qualified/QBE
- Strong management accounting & financial control skills
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
To apply for the Finance Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.