£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi bens
3 months ago
My client, a global business services provider with a turnover of £3bn and 17,000 employees worldwide urgently needs to recruit a Finance Manager with a focus on tax and compliance across EMEA.
This is a hands on role tTo manage the Record to Report (R2R) function in the Group Finance Team.This role will be based in the Head Office. It will be focused on the ongoing monthly reporting and need to streamline processes and systems and fully exploit the benefits of the new S4H finance system, bringing additional support to the team in terms of breadth of experience, technical expertise, excel and system skills.
This is a Hands-On role and the successful candidate will need to cover all functions and activities.
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager - Group Finance
- Lead the local finance team of 2 people
- Manage day-to-day finance and administration activities (e.g. approval of invoices, escalation of issues) across the region
- Perform reviews of financial processes, controls and procedures, suggesting improvements to the General Manager - Finance & Administration and facilitating Improvements
- Support the realisation of procedural synergies and centralisation of like for like functions across the EMEA area
- Ensure compliance with internal financial (e.g. approval limits, credit control) and accounting policies and procedures
- Support company requirements in terms of JSOX and provide information as required
- Support the local team during a period of transition
Support provision of information for annual audits with the approved external auditor, as well as more frequent audits as requested by Europe or Global
Work with outsourced partners as required, ensuring quality delivery of services and proper management
Produce monthly financial results and communicate with the General Manager - Group Finance
Ensure the accuracy of the accounting and control information held in and reported from the organisation's accounting systems
Maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, General Ledger and all associated reconciliations etc.
- Qualified Accountant minimum 3 years PQE
- Strong Controller Skills
- Experience of IFRS16 and contract modules
- Incomplete Records
- Flexible hands on approach needed
- Good Excel skills - VLookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs etc (Excel VBA preferred)
- S4H SAP Hana experience essential