£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a private equity backed business based in Stafford who are recruiting for a qualified accountant to join them as a divisional Finance Manager.
Key Duties, Finance Manager, Stafford
- Month End Close Process (including preparation of management accounts pack and balance sheet reconciliations)
- Preparation for year end statutory audit
- Management of Accounts Payable
- Finance processes (including policies & procedures)
- Management Information (including weekly/monthly KPI's)
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Undertake additional project work as required
- Assist in completion of Monthly Management Accounts, within prescribed deadlines
- Support development of reporting weekly/monthly key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assist in preparation of annual Budget and longer term Plan/Forecast
Key Skills & Experience, Finance Manager, Stafford
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Able to take on and manage all aspects of accounting function
- Experience in a small to medium sized business with first hand experience of accounting systems
- Ability to develop (finance) systems and processes
- Must be a strong and effective leader & communicator.
- Must be highly IT literate with advanced spreadsheet skills
This role offers scope for huge progression and exposure as well as all the other benefits associated with working in a PE backed business. Very realistic opportunity to be Financial Controller of a £30million T/O business within 2 years.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent basic salary, bonus, pension and other benefits, a highly flexible business that offers great work life balance whilst still giving you the opportunity to truly progress your career in finance.