Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a fantastic well respected Healthcare business based in Walsall who are recruiting for a Finance Manager.
The individual will perform an integral role in supporting the CFO with the growth and development of the Finance function. This will initially include revising/improving of the accounting and month end processes to make them more efficient and the development of weekly/monthly KPI reporting. The role will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting function and preparation of the monthly management accounts and will support in preparation of annual budgets & forecasts and weekly/monthly KPI's along with other ad hoc projects.
Key Duties, Finance Manager, Walsall
- Month End Close Process (including preparation of management accounts pack and balance sheet reconciliations)
- Monthly Payroll
- Sales Ledger, including billing and credit control
- Accounts Payable
- Finance processes (including policies & procedures)
- Management Information (including weekly/monthly KPI's)
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Preparation for year end statutory audit
- Undertake additional project work as required
- Assist in completion of Monthly Management Accounts, within prescribed deadlines
- Support development of reporting weekly/monthly key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assist in preparation of annual Budget and longer term Plan/Forecast
Key Skills & Experience, Finance Manager, Walsall
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE Finance Manager
- Able to take on all aspects of accounting function
- Experience in a small to medium sized business with first hand experience of accounting systems (preferably Sage)
- Ability to develop (finance) systems and processes
- Must be a strong and effective communicator.
- Must be highly IT literate with advanced spreadsheet skills.